Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Rewind

Well, we once again survived Christmas, with New Years fast approaching. This is the first Christmas we've been on our own without any family around. It was definitely a more quiet Christmas, but it was good to start and continue our own tradtitions with our family. Christmas Eve we went to a church that had a Christmas celebration. Camden LOVED it and did really well through the whole thing....except for the Pastor's sermon. :) (Thank goodness it wasn't very long!) Then Christmas morning I made Cinnamon Rolls again, and they were fabulous! :) We opened presents and then just relaxed. OK, the boys relaxed, I cooked all day. (Which I loved!) We had some friends over for dinner and it was just a nice low-key Christmas. Here are some pics....

Here's our 1st attempt at a Gingerbread House!!



Here are the boys checking out one of Camden's presents.



Dawson had more fun with the paper....of course!!



Daddy and Camden trying to set up his new Car Parking Garage.



Throughout the whole season I've been reflecting back to last Christmas and how different it was celebrating in Brazil. What a blessing it was to spend last Christmas in Brazil with Renato's family! I will never forget my Brazilian Christmas!!

1 comment:

Susan (5 Minutes For Mom) said...

Our Christmas was small and quiet too. I like it that way.