Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pregnancy Funny

You know you're VERY pregnant when:

You've finally dropped into bed at the late hour of 10pm (10pm is late..yes, I'm old and pregnant), finally gotten all the pillows situated just right (about 4 pillows...one for my head, one between my knees, one behind my back, one to curl up with), and after the whole process of finally getting settled and comfortable....you realize the light is still on, and that means you'd have to get up to turn it off. But being VERY pregnant....it's just not worth it. So you fall asleep with a blaring bright light shining through your eyelids and just wait until your husband comes to bed, for him to turn it off.

I find me asking myself that question a lot lately...."Is the effort worth it?". Like, "Do I take the effort to bend all the way over just to pick up that __________ (insert toy of choice that Camden has left on the floor)?" And usually the answer is, "Nope!", and I just step over it.

Oh the joys of the last few weeks of pregnancy! At least they are humorous!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oh wow! I remember dreaming of the day I could lay on my stomach and thinking that was a luxury. And having only 2 outfits that fit that last bit. Washing those pants over and over!