Thursday, October 28, 2010

Menu Plan for the week of Nov. 1

How is it already November???? YIKES!!!! This will be a very busy month, but a wonderful month to say the least! I get to travel to Guatemala on the 16th for a very good friend's wedding. I haven't seen her in over 3 years so I'm getting very excited about seeing her and being able to be there with her during her wedding!


Monday- Crockpot Steak w/ Merlot & Mushrooms (ww #38), Rice, Veggies

Tuesday- Chicken Pot Pie (I'll cook up a whole chicken to shred the meat and make chicken stock)

Wednesday- Friendship Casserole (1 pan will go to a friend who just had a baby!)
And I also want to try these Pumpkin Scones....YUMMY!!!

Thursday- Nacho Chicken Casserole, Flour Tortillas, Refried Beans

Friday- Hot Dogs and French Fries (we'll be babysitting for some friends)

Saturday- Chili

Sunday- Brazilian Tuna Torta

No comments: