Friday, June 13, 2008

Camden's Favorites

Here's a list of Camden's current "favorites":

Animal: Dog, Horse, Bird

Food: Strawberries (new today!), Mashed Potatoes, Meatloaf, Bananas, Grapes,
Avacados

Game: Chase

Activity: Wrestling with Daddy, Reading Books, Going Ba-Bye, Taking Walks, Talking on the Phone

Words he Says: Mama, Dada, please, milk, ga-gwa (water), ball, bird, na-night, ba-bye, beeza (Portuguese word for great-grandma), "b" for book, nana (banana), grp (grape), snack, baby, and others I'm sure I'm missing

Words he Signs: please, thank-you, milk, drink, eat, all-done, dog, bird, more, fish, hat, baby, and others I'm sure I'm missing

Here's a funny picture of when we dressed him up like a wrestler. A young "Nacho Libre". Too cute!

2 comments:

Susan said...

haha! Very cute:) Josh hates strawberies, I think it is a texture thing.

Stacey said...

That picture is worth a 1000 words!! :o) Very cute!