Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I was Tagged

OK. I'm not too sure how this tagging thing works, but I'm trying to figure it out. I'm just glad I got the rules to copy and paste! So here it goes.....


(1) You must post the rules on your post before you answer the questions.
(2) You need to list one fact about yourself using each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name use your maiden name instead.
(3) When you are finished with your answers, you tag on person for each letter of your name.

D--"Desperation" I love this band from my home church of New Life Church in C/S CO. I got to attend a few of the conferences while I was living there as well and they were awesome. The CD's are some of my all-time favorite worship music.

A--"Am learning Portuguese" OK, I'm pulling at words, but it works. I'm currently using Rosetta Stone to help me learn and of course I'm completely surrounded by it, so that helps as well.

W--"Water" I love water, swimming in it, playing in it, hearing the ocean, hearing running water, watching water-falls. Water is so soothing and calming for me.

N--"Noodles" OK, I really mean Pasta, but Noodles works too. Pasta (Noodles) is one of my favorite foods.

I'm sure glad I have a short middle name! :) I have no idea how to "tag" anyone, so I'll skip that part, but I'm impressed I got this far.

No comments: