Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Final Pics of Camden's Room

Ok, down to the last pictures of the house. I still don't have one of the front. I'll make that another post, another day. I'll also add a pic of Camden.....just because. :)



Here are 2 more big blessings. Like I said before, usually houses here don't have ANY storage space or closets. You have to buy them separately and install them yourself, then take them with you if you move. Well, in Camden's room, the owner left 2 HUGE "closets", that are very nice.



And here's Camden....

2 comments:

Carrie said...

YAY!! I am so thrilled that you are now in your own home... what an answer to prayer! Thanks for sharing the pictures, it was fun to see a part of your life in Brazil. :)

How is the language learning going?

Blessings.
Carrie

Susan said...

Looks like a great place for a little boy. Is he sleeping in a normal bed?