Saturday, January 2, 2010

1st 2010 Menu Plan




OK, my 1st Menu plan for the year, along with my Eat from the Pantry Challenge. I tried to base my Menu this week on what I have on hand, with hopefully only buying a few extra things for certain recipes. I'll track my groceries this week and let you know how I do!


Monday- Freezer mystery Hotdish...should be interesting! Ha! :)

Tuesday- Brazilian Stroganoff, Rice, Salad (I'm hoping to make up an "official" recipe for this as I make it and then post it later this week....here's hoping.) :)

Wednesday- Baked Spaghetti, Broccoli

Thursday- Probably with family that are visiting... Yay!

Friday- Sour Cream Enchiladas

Saturday- Creamy Tomato and Cream Cheese Soup, Homemade Soft Pretzels

Sunday- French Toast, Eggs, and Turkeybacon

Go check out more amazing Menu Plans at Organizing Junkie!!

No comments: