Saturday, January 16, 2010

Menu Plan Monday




Here we are at another beginning of a week. I'm looking forward to trying the Honey Chicken Stir-Fry and Nacho Chicken Casserole. Should be interesting. I need to do an update on my pantry challenge. So far I think I'm doing pretty well. :) I had a request to post my recipe for beans, so I'm going to try to do that this week.....

Monday- Baked Ziti, Fresh Salad

Tuesday- Honey Chicken Stir-Fry, Rice ***This was by FAR the BEST Chinese dish I've made!!! YUMMY....but add more honey!****

Wednesday- BBQ Hamburger, Mashed Potatoes, Veggies

Thursday- Nacho Chicken Casserole, with Flour Tortillas and Beans
***The Nacho-Chicken Casserole was a big hit....even Renato said it was better than going out for Mexican.****

Friday- Homemade Pizza

Saturday- Chili

Sunday- Homemade Pancakes, Eggs, Turkey Bacon

Go visit Organizing Junkie for a TON more menu plans!!

No comments: