Friday, January 29, 2010

Menu Plan


Well, I've got 2 "extra" meals left over from last week that I didn't get to, so that's kinda nice. :) It's a pretty exciting week with the start of my Mommy Small group starting this week, which I'm super excited about. And of course, the Super Bowl...not that I care that much, but it's fun to watch anyway and it's a great excuse to eat "snacky" food for dinner!! Enjoy your week!!

Monday- Pasta, Fresh Salad, and "maybe" the bread sticks from last week....we'll see if I get them done

Tuesday- Crockpot Roast beef, Potatoes, Carrots (Prepare goodies for tomorrow's Mommy small group I'm hosting at my house, Pudding/choc.chip/Oatmeal cookies, and Granola Bars)

Wednesday- Corn Flakes Baked Chicken, Mac-N-Cheese, Fresh Salad

Thursday- Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf, Garlic and Parmesan Pasta, Fresh Salad

Friday- Salmon with Creamy Red Pepper Sauce, Rice, and Broccoli

Saturday- Baked Knoephla and Saurkraut

Sunday- Super Bowl Snacks, Tortilla Roll-ups, Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip, with chips and bread to dip! Check out more great Super Bowl Recipes at: The Finer Things in Life

I don't know when I'm going to make the Rice Krispy Roll, but I want to try it sometime this week. Rice Krispy Roll
Check out tons of great menu plans from Organized Junkie!!!

No comments: