Saturday, January 9, 2010

Menu Plan Monday



We got to see my Brother, Sister-in-law, and 2 of my nieces yesterday in Denver. Camden was soooo excited to see them!! Dwight made Dawson cry, but Dawson warmed up to him after a lot of playing tickle. :) They also were able to bring more of our meat and applesauce from my parent's house, along with some honey, salsa, and about 30 lbs of pinto beans. Ummm, yes you read that correctly....30 LBS OF PINTO BEANS!!! My other brother is working on a farm that produces beans, so he sent me some beans....ok, he sent me A LOT of beans! It just makes me giggle thinking about all those beans. So our menu's will consist of a lot more beans.....for a LONG time. Ha! And I have a feeling we'll be using them to do a lot of "art projects" too. :) It's also a good thing that we lived in Brazil and I learned how to cook up some tasty beans!! (Although we won't be eating them everyday like they do in Brazil!) Here we go....

Monday- Herb and Moz. Cheese Meatloaf, Spaghetti Squash

Tuesday- Chicken, Rice, Beans

Wednesday- Stroganoff with Egg Noodles

Thursday- Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans (Gotta get rid of those turkeys!!)

Friday- Turkey Pot Pie or this recipe

Saturday- Homemade Pizza

Sunday- French Toast, Eggs, and Turkey Bacon

Please visit Organizing Junkie for MANY more Menu Plans!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

So, my friend, can you share how you make beans?

Enjoy this beautiful weather!